Dr. Kathie Allen is dedicated to
Saving Your Health Care!
As a family doctor, I learned how to listen carefully, gather the facts, make a diagnosis, and form a treatment plan. I will use those same skills in Congress to tackle our national issues—starting with health care.
To show you how this will work, I’ll be joining with medical experts across the 3rd Congressional District for a series of town halls on health care. We’ll hear your stories and answer questions.
Whether you were helped or hurt by Obamacare, I want to hear your story. Look through the list below, and reserve your seat at the town hall nearest to you.
Let’s have a discussion!
Past Town Halls:
- August 9: Salt Lake County Council Chambers,
2001 South State Street N2-200
Salt Lake City, UT 84114-4575
- August 16: Provo City Library at Academy Square
550 N University Ave. Provo, UT 84601
- August 24: Grand County Library
257 E Center St. Moab, UT
- September 14: Wasatch Seniors Center
465 E 1200 S Heber City, UT
- September 27: Carbon County Administration Building
751 East 100 North Price, Utah
- October 10: Millennial Town Hall
Provo City Library at Academy Square
550 N University Avenue Provo, UT 84601
- October 13: Senior Town Hall
2150 East Murray-Holladay Rd. (4730 South)
Holladay, Utah 84117
We won’t use your town hall information for any other purpose without your consent.